For the 16th consecutive year afpop has arranged for euroFINESCO to present a series of IRS Tax Seminars to provide the information that residents in Portugal and people moving to Portugal need to know about their obligations for presenting their Tax Declarations to the Finanças. The seminar subject will include the latest information about personal allowances, how to submit the annual Declaration and penalties for false declarations and late submissions.
The presenters from euroFINESCO will give impartial advice about all matters to do with individual taxation and will answer questions of general interest in open forum. They will also be available to give more specific advice on individual cases after the group session has ended.
For afpop Members and others that may need guidance, these seminars are essential. Cost for Members is 15 euros (partner Member is 5 euros) and 30 euros for non-Members. The seminars will be held at:
Boavista Golf Club, Lagos, on Wednesday 1 February
Vila Galé Hotel, Tavira, on Friday 3 February
Glenridge Resort, Val de Parra Galé. On Tuesday 7 February
The seminars will start at 11.00am, registration and coffee from 10.30am, and run for approximately one and a half hours.
To reserve your place, or to obtain additional information, please contact the afpop office – e-mail: email@example.com; telephone 282 458 509.
- Related Articles
- Related ArticlesAFPOP IRS Seminars 2015 (41 Hits)afpop and euroFINESCO IRS Seminars For the 19th consecutive year the afpop Tax Seminars have been organised in association with euroFinesco and will...afpop Autumn Seminars 2014 (139 Hits)Insurance For Foreigners In Portugal afpop has organised two seminars aimed at clarifying the options available on insurances and using insurance for...afpop staff will be on hand in the Satellite offices again in the month of February and March. Dates :Almancil (offices of Medal Seguros):Monday 3rd...New afpop Cookery Courses (1184 Hits)Following the Press Release: Following the successful cookery course held at the Portugal Tourist Board's Catering and Hotel Management College in Fa...PRESS RELEASE DYING IN PORTUGAL Additional FREE Seminars at BLiP Due to the very high level of interest in the two seminars held on 11 and 12 Septem...
- Latest Articles
- Latest ArticlesMeravista.com asks why the authorities in the Algarve's Monchique hills are allowing a disused 17th century convent to fall into ruins, whilst 120kms...AFPOP IRS Seminars 2015 (41 Hits)afpop and euroFINESCO IRS Seminars For the 19th consecutive year the afpop Tax Seminars have been organised in association with euroFinesco and will...The Christmas Fair Aljezur 2014 will be held from 12 to 14 December 2014 at the Multipurpose space Aljezur (in the restaurant area), with support from...Luís Lima, president of the Portuguese association for real estate agents (APEMIP), recently spoke of a lack of high value property for sale in parts...As written earlier the evening with Lukas Resetarits, the award-winning Austrian comedian, was a marvellous event. The German School Lisbon was the st...
- Most Read Articles
- Most Read ArticlesVilalaia - Holiday Homes and Villas with Pool (5146 Hits)Our passion is providing peace of mind for a perfect holiday! VILALAIA is a small, exclusive holiday enterprise based in Lagos in the western Algarv...A22 Tolls – The (never)ending story (5129 Hits)As last attempts to repel the introduction of a toll collect system have failed this February 2011, the toll collect for the A22 highway from Stº Ant...Studio Andreas Meyer, was established in 2002 in Lagos, Portugal by its Managing Director, Architect Andreas Meyer. We see ourselves as service provid...The users of highways former SCUT like Via do Infante/A22, which now are going to pay tolls will have to buy the chip from registration if they want...Car crime in the Algarve (3406 Hits)It has been reported to the AFPOP about a new variation on theft from cars which we wish to alert to all for their own safety. The basic method is hig...
- Art & Culture (7)
- Beauty & Wellness (4)
- Building & Construction (62)
- Computer & Electronics (14)
- Furniture (20)
- Home & Garden (29)
- Information (20)
- Medical & Dental (119)
- Pets & Vets (7)
- Real Estate (58)
- Restaurants & Bars (17)
- Schools & Education (4)
- Services (56)
- Shopping (9)
- Sports & Leisure (25)
- Travel & Tourism (77)