For the 16th consecutive year afpop has arranged for euroFINESCO to present a series of IRS Tax Seminars to provide the information that residents in Portugal and people moving to Portugal need to know about their obligations for presenting their Tax Declarations to the Finanças. The seminar subject will include the latest information about personal allowances, how to submit the annual Declaration and penalties for false declarations and late submissions.
The presenters from euroFINESCO will give impartial advice about all matters to do with individual taxation and will answer questions of general interest in open forum. They will also be available to give more specific advice on individual cases after the group session has ended.
For afpop Members and others that may need guidance, these seminars are essential. Cost for Members is 15 euros (partner Member is 5 euros) and 30 euros for non-Members. The seminars will be held at:
Boavista Golf Club, Lagos, on Wednesday 1 February
Vila Galé Hotel, Tavira, on Friday 3 February
Glenridge Resort, Val de Parra Galé. On Tuesday 7 February
The seminars will start at 11.00am, registration and coffee from 10.30am, and run for approximately one and a half hours.
To reserve your place, or to obtain additional information, please contact the afpop office – e-mail: email@example.com; telephone 282 458 509.
- Related Articles
- Related Articlesafpop staff will be on hand in the Satellite offices again in the month of February and March. Dates :Almancil (offices of Medal Seguros):Monday 3rd...New afpop Cookery Courses (874 Hits)Following the Press Release: Following the successful cookery course held at the Portugal Tourist Board's Catering and Hotel Management College in Fa...PRESS RELEASE DYING IN PORTUGAL Additional FREE Seminars at BLiP Due to the very high level of interest in the two seminars held on 11 and 12 Septem...See one of the most famous bavarian comedian, Luise Kinseher, in Lisbon and in Lagoa, Algarve at the "8th Lisbon Cabaret Evening" on...afpop Seminars ‘Dying in Portugal’ (826 Hits)PRESS RELEASE afpop Seminars ‘Dying in Portugal’ afpop will be holding two information seminars in September on the issues surrounding dying in...
- Latest Articles
- Latest ArticlesFollowing you will find the most current market survey from Meravista regarding the recovering Algarvian Property market in 2014. Meravista’s lates...Following you will find some impression from the German Cabaret Ensemble Kom(m)ödchen from Düsseldorf „Freaks. Eine Abrechnung“ last Saturday in...Seminar: Income from Portuguese Property (195 Hits)AFPOP and euroFINESCO announced their upcoming seminar: "Income from Portuguese Property: Holidays Lets, Long-term Rentals and Property Managers". Wh...Open Door #10 at Quinta dos Vales (241 Hits)Quinta dos Vales invites all to the “Open Door #10” event on Sunday, April 6th, from 11am to 7pm. Everyone is welcome to visit this 10th editio...German Navy sail training ship GORCH FOCK visits Portimão from 21st till 24th February 2014. At Sunday the 23rd there will a 'Open Ship' from 2pm ti...
- Most Read Articles
- Most Read ArticlesVilalaia - Holiday Homes and Villas with Pool (4886 Hits)Our passion is providing peace of mind for a perfect holiday! VILALAIA is a small, exclusive holiday enterprise based in Lagos in the western Algarv...A22 Tolls – The (never)ending story (4884 Hits)As last attempts to repel the introduction of a toll collect system have failed this February 2011, the toll collect for the A22 highway from Stº Ant...Studio Andreas Meyer, was established in 2002 in Lagos, Portugal by its Managing Director, Architect Andreas Meyer. We see ourselves as service provid...The users of highways former SCUT like Via do Infante/A22, which now are going to pay tolls will have to buy the chip from registration if they want...Car crime in the Algarve (3237 Hits)It has been reported to the AFPOP about a new variation on theft from cars which we wish to alert to all for their own safety. The basic method is hig...
- Art & Culture (7)
- Beauty & Wellness (4)
- Building & Construction (61)
- Computer & Electronics (14)
- Furniture (24)
- Home & Garden (29)
- Information (20)
- Medical & Dental (119)
- Pets & Vets (7)
- Real Estate (58)
- Restaurants & Bars (17)
- Schools & Education (4)
- Services (56)
- Shopping (9)
- Sports & Leisure (25)
- Travel & Tourism (77)