For the 16th consecutive year afpop has arranged for euroFINESCO to present a series of IRS Tax Seminars to provide the information that residents in Portugal and people moving to Portugal need to know about their obligations for presenting their Tax Declarations to the Finanças. The seminar subject will include the latest information about personal allowances, how to submit the annual Declaration and penalties for false declarations and late submissions.
The presenters from euroFINESCO will give impartial advice about all matters to do with individual taxation and will answer questions of general interest in open forum. They will also be available to give more specific advice on individual cases after the group session has ended.
For afpop Members and others that may need guidance, these seminars are essential. Cost for Members is 15 euros (partner Member is 5 euros) and 30 euros for non-Members. The seminars will be held at:
Boavista Golf Club, Lagos, on Wednesday 1 February
Vila Galé Hotel, Tavira, on Friday 3 February
Glenridge Resort, Val de Parra Galé. On Tuesday 7 February
The seminars will start at 11.00am, registration and coffee from 10.30am, and run for approximately one and a half hours.
To reserve your place, or to obtain additional information, please contact the afpop office – e-mail: email@example.com; telephone 282 458 509.
- Related Articles
- Related ArticlesPRESS RELEASE DYING IN PORTUGAL Additional FREE Seminars at BLiP Due to the very high level of interest in the two seminars held on 11 and 12 Septem...See one of the most famous bavarian comedian, Luise Kinseher, in Lisbon and in Lagoa, Algarve at the "8th Lisbon Cabaret Evening" on...afpop Seminars ‘Dying in Portugal’ (453 Hits)PRESS RELEASE afpop Seminars ‘Dying in Portugal’ afpop will be holding two information seminars in September on the issues surrounding dying in...PRESS RELEASE afpop and Medal Insurance3rd Annual Golf Tournament On Wednesday 19th September Golf for Greys are organising an Individual Stableford...afpop and WorldWideBroker are holding two Free Seminars covering important issues facing expatriates living abroad. WorldWideBroker is one of Europe'...
- Latest Articles
- Latest ArticlesLets celebrate the new year 2013 with music (452 Hits)In the Twelfth-Day occasion, nothing like music to celebrate this festive times. At 9.30pm, at Igreja do Carmo in Tavira, on the January 5th, and at T...PRESS RELEASE DYING IN PORTUGAL Additional FREE Seminars at BLiP Due to the very high level of interest in the two seminars held on 11 and 12 Septem...A unique Crime Prevention Seminar will take place on Wednesday 26th September 2012 from 16:00 to 18:00 at the Centro Cultural de Lagos, Lagos. It is...3rd Golden Triangle Exhibition in Vilamoura (445 Hits)The third annual Golden Triangle Exhibition, which will be held at the luxurious Vila Sol Hotel, Vilamoura on 20 and 21 October 2012 will feature ne...See one of the most famous bavarian comedian, Luise Kinseher, in Lisbon and in Lagoa, Algarve at the "8th Lisbon Cabaret Evening" on...
- Most Read Articles
- Most Read ArticlesA22 Tolls – The (never)ending story (4027 Hits)As last attempts to repel the introduction of a toll collect system have failed this February 2011, the toll collect for the A22 highway from Stº Ant...Vilalaia - Holiday Homes and Villas with Pool (3983 Hits)Our passion is providing peace of mind for a perfect holiday! VILALAIA is a small, exclusive holiday enterprise based in Lagos in the western Algar...Studio Andreas Meyer, was established in 2002 in Lagos, Portugal by its Managing Director, Architect Andreas Meyer. We see ourselves as service provid...The users of highways former SCUT like Via do Infante/A22, which now are going to pay tolls will have to buy the chip from registration if they want...Car crime in the Algarve (2826 Hits)It has been reported to the AFPOP about a new variation on theft from cars which we wish to alert to all for their own safety. The basic method is hig...
- Art & Culture (4)
- Beauty & Wellness (4)
- Building & Construction (50)
- Computer & Electronics (15)
- Furniture (25)
- Home & Garden (28)
- Information (19)
- Medical & Dental (118)
- Pets & Vets (1)
- Real Estate (57)
- Restaurants & Bars (17)
- Schools & Education (4)
- Services (54)
- Shopping (9)
- Sports & Leisure (20)
- Travel & Tourism (75)