For the 16th consecutive year afpop has arranged for euroFINESCO to present a series of IRS Tax Seminars to provide the information that residents in Portugal and people moving to Portugal need to know about their obligations for presenting their Tax Declarations to the Finanças. The seminar subject will include the latest information about personal allowances, how to submit the annual Declaration and penalties for false declarations and late submissions.
The presenters from euroFINESCO will give impartial advice about all matters to do with individual taxation and will answer questions of general interest in open forum. They will also be available to give more specific advice on individual cases after the group session has ended.
For afpop Members and others that may need guidance, these seminars are essential. Cost for Members is 15 euros (partner Member is 5 euros) and 30 euros for non-Members. The seminars will be held at:
Boavista Golf Club, Lagos, on Wednesday 1 February
Vila Galé Hotel, Tavira, on Friday 3 February
Glenridge Resort, Val de Parra Galé. On Tuesday 7 February
The seminars will start at 11.00am, registration and coffee from 10.30am, and run for approximately one and a half hours.
To reserve your place, or to obtain additional information, please contact the afpop office – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone 282 458 509.
- Related Articles
- Related ArticlesGrab your (FREE) tickets, for the event with the German-Austrian cabaret duo Stermann and Grissemann in Lagoa on the 24 September 2015 at 7pm. ...Following you will find the afpop Press release regarding the new Inheritance Law, held by Dr. Rathenau on 2 October 2015 in Lagoa. Die Deutsch-Por...afpop has organised a second seminar aimed at clarifying the options available on insurances and using insurance for investment. Presentations by Henr...AFPOP presentation: EU funding for projects (483 Hits)How can European funds help your business to grow? Do you have an idea for a new business but don't know where to find the start-up capital? Do you...Algarve Cup 2015 between March 4 and 11. (445 Hits)The Algarve Cup is a global invitational tournament for national teams in women’s football and will be held this year between from 4 – 11 March 20...
- Latest Articles
- Latest ArticlesThe PGA European Tour has teamed up with afpop, the organisers of BLiP EXPO, to offer a number of prizes to attend the biggest sporting event of the y...Quinta dos Vales - Open Door Autumn Edition (161 Hits)Don't miss the Open Door event on 4th October 2015, the 13th of its kind, which will be hold twice a year. Opening hours from 11am until 7pm and inv...Grab your (FREE) tickets, for the event with the German-Austrian cabaret duo Stermann and Grissemann in Lagoa on the 24 September 2015 at 7pm. ...Following you will find the afpop Press release regarding the new Inheritance Law, held by Dr. Rathenau on 2 October 2015 in Lagoa. Die Deutsch-Por...This year's Better Living in Portugal Exhibition is the place to be for both Exhibitors and Visitors. The Largest Exhibition of its kind in the south...
- Most Read Articles
- Most Read ArticlesVilalaia - Holiday Homes and Villas with Pool (5570 Hits)Our passion is providing peace of mind for a perfect holiday! VILALAIA is a small, exclusive holiday enterprise based in Lagos in the western Algarv...A22 Tolls – The (never)ending story (5522 Hits)As last attempts to repel the introduction of a toll collect system have failed this February 2011, the toll collect for the A22 highway from Stº Ant...Studio Andreas Meyer, was established in 2002 in Lagos, Portugal by its Managing Director, Architect Andreas Meyer. We see ourselves as service provid...The users of highways former SCUT like Via do Infante/A22, which now are going to pay tolls will have to buy the chip from registration if they want...Car crime in the Algarve (3712 Hits)It has been reported to the AFPOP about a new variation on theft from cars which we wish to alert to all for their own safety. The basic method is hig...
- Art & Culture (7)
- Beauty & Wellness (5)
- Building & Construction (61)
- Computer & Electronics (14)
- Furniture (20)
- Home & Garden (29)
- Information (20)
- Medical & Dental (121)
- Pets & Vets (7)
- Real Estate (59)
- Restaurants & Bars (17)
- Schools & Education (4)
- Services (58)
- Shopping (10)
- Sports & Leisure (25)
- Travel & Tourism (77)