Onyria Palmares is offering a fantastic day of golf for everyone on 24th September. If you haven’t yet played the new Palmares near Lagos, why not join in this special day of golf fun?
Everyone is welcome to come and experience an exciting new golf format at the spectacular, newly-designed course of Palmares!
The price is €55 per person and includes:
Morning: 9 holes of golf on Alvor or Lagos course.
Lunch: Barbecue on the terrace.
Afternoon Competition: 9 hole PowerPlay Golf competition on Praia course.
Après Golf: a glass of wine or small beer which you can enjoy on the clubhouse terrace overlooking thespectacular Bay of Lagos.
Prize Giving: There are some spectacular prizes to be won, including a raffle with fantastic prizes!
Contact under +351 282 790 500 or by email email@example.com
The entries must bereceived by the end of the day on the Thursday, 22nd September 2011.
- Related Articles
- Related ArticlesA unique Crime Prevention Seminar will take place on Wednesday 26th September 2012 from 16:00 to 18:00 at the Centro Cultural de Lagos, Lagos. It is...PRESS RELEASE afpop and Medal Insurance3rd Annual Golf Tournament On Wednesday 19th September Golf for Greys are organising an Individual Stableford...Vale do Lobo Golf Masters 2012 (1110 Hits)The Golf Masters tournament at the Vale do Lobo Golf Club will take place from 22nd to 25th March. The event unites the winners of this competition fr...Open Door Event at Quinta dos Vales (1100 Hits)Quinta dos Vales welcomes his friends to the 6th "Open Door" event on March 18th, Sunday, from 1pm to 7pm in Estombar Beside musical entertainment,...As in the year before a general strike is planed on the 24th of November 2011 which will affect a number of services such as train, ferry and flights...
- Latest Articles
- Latest ArticlesThis year's Better Living in Portugal Exhibition is the place to be for both Exhibitors and Visitors. The Largest Exhibition of its kind in the south...The MALA - Lagos Artists show opens 15th August 2015, at 21h30, in the Old Town Hall in Lagos, and the route will be done from there, so you get to kn...36th Fatacil Fair 2015 – Lagoa, 21-30 August (119 Hits)The 36th edition of the Handicraft, Tourism, Agriculture, Trade and Industry Fair (FATACIL) will be held in Lagoa from 21 to 30 August 2015 with a f...12th Silves Medieval Fair (113 Hits)Image by Câmara Municipal de Silves The twelfth edition of the Silves Medieval Fair will take place between August 7 and 16 2015, in the historic ce...The team from Gibraltar who did there first competitive goal against Scotland in March 2015 will welcome the team from Germany on the 13'th of June 20...
- Most Read Articles
- Most Read ArticlesVilalaia - Holiday Homes and Villas with Pool (5427 Hits)Our passion is providing peace of mind for a perfect holiday! VILALAIA is a small, exclusive holiday enterprise based in Lagos in the western Algarv...A22 Tolls – The (never)ending story (5380 Hits)As last attempts to repel the introduction of a toll collect system have failed this February 2011, the toll collect for the A22 highway from Stº Ant...Studio Andreas Meyer, was established in 2002 in Lagos, Portugal by its Managing Director, Architect Andreas Meyer. We see ourselves as service provid...The users of highways former SCUT like Via do Infante/A22, which now are going to pay tolls will have to buy the chip from registration if they want...Car crime in the Algarve (3590 Hits)It has been reported to the AFPOP about a new variation on theft from cars which we wish to alert to all for their own safety. The basic method is hig...
- Art & Culture (7)
- Beauty & Wellness (5)
- Building & Construction (61)
- Computer & Electronics (14)
- Furniture (20)
- Home & Garden (29)
- Information (20)
- Medical & Dental (121)
- Pets & Vets (7)
- Real Estate (59)
- Restaurants & Bars (17)
- Schools & Education (4)
- Services (58)
- Shopping (10)
- Sports & Leisure (25)
- Travel & Tourism (77)