afpop and WorldWideBroker are holding two Free Seminars covering important issues facing expatriates living abroad.
WorldWideBroker is one of Europe's largest financial advisory firms and has been offering their services to expatriates based in the Algarve for 2 years. Fully licensed and regulated throughout Europe, WorldWideBroker is a completely independent company and has built a substantial network of business partners. They will be inviting guest speakers from leading financial partners, including Peter Rexstrew, Managing Director of currency exchange specialists Premier FX, to join them in presenting the seminars to give specialist and impartial advice on the future of the Euro as a currency; managing your UK pensions and the benefits of transferring them overseas to a QROPS; and the importance of Inheritance Tax Planning in both Portugal and the UK.
If any of the following questions apply to you then this seminar is not to be missed:
• How can I save money on transferring Sterling to Euros?
• What currency should I hold my savings in?
• What are the benefits of transferring my pension to a QROPS?
• How do I track down my UK pensions and are they safe?
• Do I need a UK and a Portuguese will?
There will be time allocated to give more specific advice on individual cases after the group session and an open forum to put questions to the presenters.
The seminars will be held at Boavista Golf Clubhouse Lagos on Tuesday 24th April and at Vila Gale Hotel Tavira on Thursday 26th April.
The seminars will start at 5.30pm (registration and coffee from 5.00pm) and run for approximately one and a half hours. Refreshments will be served after the presentation providing a relaxed environment to ask any questions that may not have been covered.
Places are limited, so to reserve your place or to obtain additional information, please contact the afpop office – e-mail: email@example.com; telephone 282 458 509
The financial advisers trading under WorldWideBroker Portugal are members of Nexus Global (IFA Network). Nexus Global is a division of Blacktower Financial Management (International) Limited (BFMI). All approved individual members of Nexus Global are Appointed Representatives of BFMI. BFMI is licenced and regulated by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission (FSC) and bound by the rules under licence number FSC00805B.
- Related Articles
- Related ArticlesPRESS RELEASE DYING IN PORTUGAL Additional FREE Seminars at BLiP Due to the very high level of interest in the two seminars held on 11 and 12 Septem...See one of the most famous bavarian comedian, Luise Kinseher, in Lisbon and in Lagoa, Algarve at the "8th Lisbon Cabaret Evening" on...afpop Seminars ‘Dying in Portugal’ (644 Hits)PRESS RELEASE afpop Seminars ‘Dying in Portugal’ afpop will be holding two information seminars in September on the issues surrounding dying in...PRESS RELEASE afpop and Medal Insurance3rd Annual Golf Tournament On Wednesday 19th September Golf for Greys are organising an Individual Stableford...SulCare - the specialist for mobility and care in Almancil, Algarve. Mobility is an important feature of our day to day lives. SulCare offers a ful...
- Latest Articles
- Latest ArticlesLets celebrate the new year 2013 with music (721 Hits)In the Twelfth-Day occasion, nothing like music to celebrate this festive times. At 9.30pm, at Igreja do Carmo in Tavira, on the January 5th, and at T...PRESS RELEASE DYING IN PORTUGAL Additional FREE Seminars at BLiP Due to the very high level of interest in the two seminars held on 11 and 12 Septem...A unique Crime Prevention Seminar will take place on Wednesday 26th September 2012 from 16:00 to 18:00 at the Centro Cultural de Lagos, Lagos. It is...3rd Golden Triangle Exhibition in Vilamoura (708 Hits)The third annual Golden Triangle Exhibition, which will be held at the luxurious Vila Sol Hotel, Vilamoura on 20 and 21 October 2012 will feature ne...See one of the most famous bavarian comedian, Luise Kinseher, in Lisbon and in Lagoa, Algarve at the "8th Lisbon Cabaret Evening" on...
- Most Read Articles
- Most Read ArticlesA22 Tolls – The (never)ending story (4541 Hits)As last attempts to repel the introduction of a toll collect system have failed this February 2011, the toll collect for the A22 highway from Stº Ant...Vilalaia - Holiday Homes and Villas with Pool (4474 Hits)Our passion is providing peace of mind for a perfect holiday! VILALAIA is a small, exclusive holiday enterprise based in Lagos in the western Algar...Studio Andreas Meyer, was established in 2002 in Lagos, Portugal by its Managing Director, Architect Andreas Meyer. We see ourselves as service provid...The users of highways former SCUT like Via do Infante/A22, which now are going to pay tolls will have to buy the chip from registration if they want...Car crime in the Algarve (3025 Hits)It has been reported to the AFPOP about a new variation on theft from cars which we wish to alert to all for their own safety. The basic method is hig...
- Art & Culture (5)
- Beauty & Wellness (4)
- Building & Construction (61)
- Computer & Electronics (15)
- Furniture (25)
- Home & Garden (29)
- Information (19)
- Medical & Dental (118)
- Pets & Vets (1)
- Real Estate (58)
- Restaurants & Bars (17)
- Schools & Education (4)
- Services (56)
- Shopping (9)
- Sports & Leisure (21)
- Travel & Tourism (76)