afpop and WorldWideBroker are holding two Free Seminars covering important issues facing expatriates living abroad.
WorldWideBroker is one of Europe's largest financial advisory firms and has been offering their services to expatriates based in the Algarve for 2 years. Fully licensed and regulated throughout Europe, WorldWideBroker is a completely independent company and has built a substantial network of business partners. They will be inviting guest speakers from leading financial partners, including Peter Rexstrew, Managing Director of currency exchange specialists Premier FX, to join them in presenting the seminars to give specialist and impartial advice on the future of the Euro as a currency; managing your UK pensions and the benefits of transferring them overseas to a QROPS; and the importance of Inheritance Tax Planning in both Portugal and the UK.
If any of the following questions apply to you then this seminar is not to be missed:
• How can I save money on transferring Sterling to Euros?
• What currency should I hold my savings in?
• What are the benefits of transferring my pension to a QROPS?
• How do I track down my UK pensions and are they safe?
• Do I need a UK and a Portuguese will?
There will be time allocated to give more specific advice on individual cases after the group session and an open forum to put questions to the presenters.
The seminars will be held at Boavista Golf Clubhouse Lagos on Tuesday 24th April and at Vila Gale Hotel Tavira on Thursday 26th April.
The seminars will start at 5.30pm (registration and coffee from 5.00pm) and run for approximately one and a half hours. Refreshments will be served after the presentation providing a relaxed environment to ask any questions that may not have been covered.
Places are limited, so to reserve your place or to obtain additional information, please contact the afpop office – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone 282 458 509
The financial advisers trading under WorldWideBroker Portugal are members of Nexus Global (IFA Network). Nexus Global is a division of Blacktower Financial Management (International) Limited (BFMI). All approved individual members of Nexus Global are Appointed Representatives of BFMI. BFMI is licenced and regulated by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission (FSC) and bound by the rules under licence number FSC00805B.
- Related Articles
- Related ArticlesAFPOP IRS Seminars 2015 (42 Hits)afpop and euroFINESCO IRS Seminars For the 19th consecutive year the afpop Tax Seminars have been organised in association with euroFinesco and will...afpop Autumn Seminars 2014 (140 Hits)Insurance For Foreigners In Portugal afpop has organised two seminars aimed at clarifying the options available on insurances and using insurance for...afpop staff will be on hand in the Satellite offices again in the month of February and March. Dates :Almancil (offices of Medal Seguros):Monday 3rd...New afpop Cookery Courses (1184 Hits)Following the Press Release: Following the successful cookery course held at the Portugal Tourist Board's Catering and Hotel Management College in Fa...PRESS RELEASE DYING IN PORTUGAL Additional FREE Seminars at BLiP Due to the very high level of interest in the two seminars held on 11 and 12 Septem...
- Latest Articles
- Latest ArticlesMeravista.com asks why the authorities in the Algarve's Monchique hills are allowing a disused 17th century convent to fall into ruins, whilst 120kms...AFPOP IRS Seminars 2015 (42 Hits)afpop and euroFINESCO IRS Seminars For the 19th consecutive year the afpop Tax Seminars have been organised in association with euroFinesco and will...The Christmas Fair Aljezur 2014 will be held from 12 to 14 December 2014 at the Multipurpose space Aljezur (in the restaurant area), with support from...Luís Lima, president of the Portuguese association for real estate agents (APEMIP), recently spoke of a lack of high value property for sale in parts...As written earlier the evening with Lukas Resetarits, the award-winning Austrian comedian, was a marvellous event. The German School Lisbon was the st...
- Most Read Articles
- Most Read ArticlesVilalaia - Holiday Homes and Villas with Pool (5147 Hits)Our passion is providing peace of mind for a perfect holiday! VILALAIA is a small, exclusive holiday enterprise based in Lagos in the western Algarv...A22 Tolls – The (never)ending story (5130 Hits)As last attempts to repel the introduction of a toll collect system have failed this February 2011, the toll collect for the A22 highway from Stº Ant...Studio Andreas Meyer, was established in 2002 in Lagos, Portugal by its Managing Director, Architect Andreas Meyer. We see ourselves as service provid...The users of highways former SCUT like Via do Infante/A22, which now are going to pay tolls will have to buy the chip from registration if they want...Car crime in the Algarve (3406 Hits)It has been reported to the AFPOP about a new variation on theft from cars which we wish to alert to all for their own safety. The basic method is hig...
- Art & Culture (7)
- Beauty & Wellness (4)
- Building & Construction (62)
- Computer & Electronics (14)
- Furniture (20)
- Home & Garden (29)
- Information (20)
- Medical & Dental (119)
- Pets & Vets (7)
- Real Estate (58)
- Restaurants & Bars (17)
- Schools & Education (4)
- Services (56)
- Shopping (9)
- Sports & Leisure (25)
- Travel & Tourism (77)