„It's time for you to sparkle" that's the motto for this year's International Algarve Fair, and it could not be more true as many companies are going out of business, there is no better time to show you are still alive.
We can't pretend these are difficult times, but as ever, the best companies offering the best services will always survive, and better than that, improve. Now is the time to show people that you are survivors, and people to be trusted to offer the highest standards to your clients.
Where better to do that than face to face with thousands of the very people you need to meet.
This year we are keeping stand prices low, we know you have to be careful with your budget, we can offer you a 'turnkey' stand with a facia, electricity and lighting (just move in and put up your displays) for as little as €250, that's a few cents per visitor, and that's great value for money.
We will be offering all the usual attractions that keep people at the fair for hours, plus we will be celebrating the Queens Diamond Jubilee at the same time as the UK. The British Ambassador from Lisbon will be visiting the Fair, and hopes to meet local business people.
The 50's parade should be a great attraction, not least as we are offering a Free 'Royal' Cruise, worth thousands of Euros, to the best costume.
Needless to say, as the premier event for the expatriate community in Portugal, the choice of stands decreases each day, so don't delay in booking your stand.
We are happy to accept a deposit to secure your choice (if not already sold), so don't delay, call and see what's still available.Conrtact:
Phone: 282 380 317
Phone: 282 380 317
- Related Articles
- Related ArticlesA unique Crime Prevention Seminar will take place on Wednesday 26th September 2012 from 16:00 to 18:00 at the Centro Cultural de Lagos, Lagos. It is...3rd Golden Triangle Exhibition in Vilamoura (708 Hits)The third annual Golden Triangle Exhibition, which will be held at the luxurious Vila Sol Hotel, Vilamoura on 20 and 21 October 2012 will feature ne...See one of the most famous bavarian comedian, Luise Kinseher, in Lisbon and in Lagoa, Algarve at the "8th Lisbon Cabaret Evening" on...PRESS RELEASE afpop and Medal Insurance3rd Annual Golf Tournament On Wednesday 19th September Golf for Greys are organising an Individual Stableford...Fatacil Fair 2012 – Lagoa, 17-26 August (941 Hits)The 33rd edition of Fatacil Fair, celebrating the heritage of the Aglarve, will take place 17-26 of August at the Lagoa Fair Grounds. There will be a...
- Latest Articles
- Latest ArticlesLets celebrate the new year 2013 with music (721 Hits)In the Twelfth-Day occasion, nothing like music to celebrate this festive times. At 9.30pm, at Igreja do Carmo in Tavira, on the January 5th, and at T...PRESS RELEASE DYING IN PORTUGAL Additional FREE Seminars at BLiP Due to the very high level of interest in the two seminars held on 11 and 12 Septem...A unique Crime Prevention Seminar will take place on Wednesday 26th September 2012 from 16:00 to 18:00 at the Centro Cultural de Lagos, Lagos. It is...3rd Golden Triangle Exhibition in Vilamoura (708 Hits)The third annual Golden Triangle Exhibition, which will be held at the luxurious Vila Sol Hotel, Vilamoura on 20 and 21 October 2012 will feature ne...See one of the most famous bavarian comedian, Luise Kinseher, in Lisbon and in Lagoa, Algarve at the "8th Lisbon Cabaret Evening" on...
- Most Read Articles
- Most Read ArticlesA22 Tolls – The (never)ending story (4542 Hits)As last attempts to repel the introduction of a toll collect system have failed this February 2011, the toll collect for the A22 highway from Stº Ant...Vilalaia - Holiday Homes and Villas with Pool (4474 Hits)Our passion is providing peace of mind for a perfect holiday! VILALAIA is a small, exclusive holiday enterprise based in Lagos in the western Algar...Studio Andreas Meyer, was established in 2002 in Lagos, Portugal by its Managing Director, Architect Andreas Meyer. We see ourselves as service provid...The users of highways former SCUT like Via do Infante/A22, which now are going to pay tolls will have to buy the chip from registration if they want...Car crime in the Algarve (3025 Hits)It has been reported to the AFPOP about a new variation on theft from cars which we wish to alert to all for their own safety. The basic method is hig...
- Art & Culture (5)
- Beauty & Wellness (4)
- Building & Construction (61)
- Computer & Electronics (15)
- Furniture (25)
- Home & Garden (29)
- Information (19)
- Medical & Dental (118)
- Pets & Vets (1)
- Real Estate (58)
- Restaurants & Bars (17)
- Schools & Education (4)
- Services (56)
- Shopping (9)
- Sports & Leisure (21)
- Travel & Tourism (76)