„It's time for you to sparkle" that's the motto for this year's International Algarve Fair, and it could not be more true as many companies are going out of business, there is no better time to show you are still alive.
We can't pretend these are difficult times, but as ever, the best companies offering the best services will always survive, and better than that, improve. Now is the time to show people that you are survivors, and people to be trusted to offer the highest standards to your clients.
Where better to do that than face to face with thousands of the very people you need to meet.
This year we are keeping stand prices low, we know you have to be careful with your budget, we can offer you a 'turnkey' stand with a facia, electricity and lighting (just move in and put up your displays) for as little as €250, that's a few cents per visitor, and that's great value for money.
We will be offering all the usual attractions that keep people at the fair for hours, plus we will be celebrating the Queens Diamond Jubilee at the same time as the UK. The British Ambassador from Lisbon will be visiting the Fair, and hopes to meet local business people.
The 50's parade should be a great attraction, not least as we are offering a Free 'Royal' Cruise, worth thousands of Euros, to the best costume.
Needless to say, as the premier event for the expatriate community in Portugal, the choice of stands decreases each day, so don't delay in booking your stand.
We are happy to accept a deposit to secure your choice (if not already sold), so don't delay, call and see what's still available.Conrtact:
Phone: 282 380 317
Phone: 282 380 317
- Related Articles
- Related Articlesafpop and euroFINESCO IRS Tax Seminars (64 Hits)For the 20th consecutive year the afpop Tax Seminars have been organised in association with euroFinesco and will take place at the end of January and...Grab your (FREE) tickets, for the event with the German-Austrian cabaret duo Stermann and Grissemann in Lagoa on the 24 September 2015 at 7pm. ...36th Fatacil Fair 2015 – Lagoa, 21-30 August (399 Hits)The 36th edition of the Handicraft, Tourism, Agriculture, Trade and Industry Fair (FATACIL) will be held in Lagoa from 21 to 30 August 2015 with a f...12th Silves Medieval Fair (309 Hits)Image by Câmara Municipal de Silves The twelfth edition of the Silves Medieval Fair will take place between August 7 and 16 2015, in the historic ce...Algarve Cup 2015 between March 4 and 11. (545 Hits)The Algarve Cup is a global invitational tournament for national teams in women’s football and will be held this year between from 4 – 11 March 20...
- Latest Articles
- Latest Articlesafpop and euroFINESCO IRS Tax Seminars (64 Hits)For the 20th consecutive year the afpop Tax Seminars have been organised in association with euroFinesco and will take place at the end of January and...Quinta dos Vales - Open Door Autumn Edition (328 Hits)Don't miss the Open Door event on 4th October 2015, the 13th of its kind, which will be hold twice a year. Opening hours from 11am until 7pm and inv...Grab your (FREE) tickets, for the event with the German-Austrian cabaret duo Stermann and Grissemann in Lagoa on the 24 September 2015 at 7pm. ...Following you will find the afpop Press release regarding the new Inheritance Law, held by Dr. Rathenau on 2 October 2015 in Lagoa. Die Deutsch-Por...This year's Better Living in Portugal Exhibition is the place to be for both Exhibitors and Visitors. The Largest Exhibition of its kind in the south...
- Most Read Articles
- Most Read ArticlesVilalaia - Holiday Homes and Villas with Pool (5702 Hits)Our passion is providing peace of mind for a perfect holiday! VILALAIA is a small, exclusive holiday enterprise based in Lagos in the western Algarv...A22 Tolls – The (never)ending story (5606 Hits)As last attempts to repel the introduction of a toll collect system have failed this February 2011, the toll collect for the A22 highway from Stº Ant...Studio Andreas Meyer, was established in 2002 in Lagos, Portugal by its Managing Director, Architect Andreas Meyer. We see ourselves as service provid...The users of highways former SCUT like Via do Infante/A22, which now are going to pay tolls will have to buy the chip from registration if they want...Car crime in the Algarve (3802 Hits)It has been reported to the AFPOP about a new variation on theft from cars which we wish to alert to all for their own safety. The basic method is hig...
- Art & Culture (7)
- Beauty & Wellness (5)
- Building & Construction (61)
- Computer & Electronics (14)
- Furniture (20)
- Home & Garden (29)
- Information (20)
- Medical & Dental (121)
- Pets & Vets (7)
- Real Estate (59)
- Restaurants & Bars (17)
- Schools & Education (4)
- Services (58)
- Shopping (10)
- Sports & Leisure (25)
- Travel & Tourism (77)