„It's time for you to sparkle" that's the motto for this year's International Algarve Fair, and it could not be more true as many companies are going out of business, there is no better time to show you are still alive.
We can't pretend these are difficult times, but as ever, the best companies offering the best services will always survive, and better than that, improve. Now is the time to show people that you are survivors, and people to be trusted to offer the highest standards to your clients.
Where better to do that than face to face with thousands of the very people you need to meet.
This year we are keeping stand prices low, we know you have to be careful with your budget, we can offer you a 'turnkey' stand with a facia, electricity and lighting (just move in and put up your displays) for as little as €250, that's a few cents per visitor, and that's great value for money.
We will be offering all the usual attractions that keep people at the fair for hours, plus we will be celebrating the Queens Diamond Jubilee at the same time as the UK. The British Ambassador from Lisbon will be visiting the Fair, and hopes to meet local business people.
The 50's parade should be a great attraction, not least as we are offering a Free 'Royal' Cruise, worth thousands of Euros, to the best costume.
Needless to say, as the premier event for the expatriate community in Portugal, the choice of stands decreases each day, so don't delay in booking your stand.
We are happy to accept a deposit to secure your choice (if not already sold), so don't delay, call and see what's still available.Conrtact:
Phone: 282 380 317
Phone: 282 380 317
- Related Articles
- Related ArticlesThe Algarve Cup is a global invitational tournament for national teams in women’s football and will be held this year between from 4 – 11 March 20...Meravista.com asks why the authorities in the Algarve's Monchique hills are allowing a disused 17th century convent to fall into ruins, whilst 120kms...Luís Lima, president of the Portuguese association for real estate agents (APEMIP), recently spoke of a lack of high value property for sale in parts...35th Fatacil Fair 2014 – Lagoa, 15-24 August (260 Hits)Following you will find the most current market survey from Meravista regarding the recovering Algarvian Property market in 2014. Meravista’s lates...
- Latest Articles
- Latest ArticlesHow can European funds help your business to grow? Do you have an idea for a new business but don't know where to find the start-up capital? Do you...The Algarve Cup is a global invitational tournament for national teams in women’s football and will be held this year between from 4 – 11 March 20...Meravista.com asks why the authorities in the Algarve's Monchique hills are allowing a disused 17th century convent to fall into ruins, whilst 120kms...AFPOP IRS Seminars 2015 (85 Hits)afpop and euroFINESCO IRS Seminars For the 19th consecutive year the afpop Tax Seminars have been organised in association with euroFinesco and will...The Christmas Fair Aljezur 2014 will be held from 12 to 14 December 2014 at the Multipurpose space Aljezur (in the restaurant area), with support from...
- Most Read Articles
- Most Read ArticlesVilalaia - Holiday Homes and Villas with Pool (5187 Hits)Our passion is providing peace of mind for a perfect holiday! VILALAIA is a small, exclusive holiday enterprise based in Lagos in the western Algarv...A22 Tolls – The (never)ending story (5167 Hits)As last attempts to repel the introduction of a toll collect system have failed this February 2011, the toll collect for the A22 highway from Stº Ant...Studio Andreas Meyer, was established in 2002 in Lagos, Portugal by its Managing Director, Architect Andreas Meyer. We see ourselves as service provid...The users of highways former SCUT like Via do Infante/A22, which now are going to pay tolls will have to buy the chip from registration if they want...Car crime in the Algarve (3426 Hits)It has been reported to the AFPOP about a new variation on theft from cars which we wish to alert to all for their own safety. The basic method is hig...
- Art & Culture (7)
- Beauty & Wellness (4)
- Building & Construction (61)
- Computer & Electronics (14)
- Furniture (20)
- Home & Garden (29)
- Information (20)
- Medical & Dental (119)
- Pets & Vets (7)
- Real Estate (59)
- Restaurants & Bars (17)
- Schools & Education (4)
- Services (56)
- Shopping (9)
- Sports & Leisure (25)
- Travel & Tourism (77)