„It's time for you to sparkle" that's the motto for this year's International Algarve Fair, and it could not be more true as many companies are going out of business, there is no better time to show you are still alive.
We can't pretend these are difficult times, but as ever, the best companies offering the best services will always survive, and better than that, improve. Now is the time to show people that you are survivors, and people to be trusted to offer the highest standards to your clients.
Where better to do that than face to face with thousands of the very people you need to meet.
This year we are keeping stand prices low, we know you have to be careful with your budget, we can offer you a 'turnkey' stand with a facia, electricity and lighting (just move in and put up your displays) for as little as €250, that's a few cents per visitor, and that's great value for money.
We will be offering all the usual attractions that keep people at the fair for hours, plus we will be celebrating the Queens Diamond Jubilee at the same time as the UK. The British Ambassador from Lisbon will be visiting the Fair, and hopes to meet local business people.
The 50's parade should be a great attraction, not least as we are offering a Free 'Royal' Cruise, worth thousands of Euros, to the best costume.
Needless to say, as the premier event for the expatriate community in Portugal, the choice of stands decreases each day, so don't delay in booking your stand.
We are happy to accept a deposit to secure your choice (if not already sold), so don't delay, call and see what's still available.Conrtact:
Phone: 282 380 317
Phone: 282 380 317
- Related Articles
- Related Articles35th Fatacil Fair 2014 – Lagoa, 15-24 August (136 Hits)Following you will find the most current market survey from Meravista regarding the recovering Algarvian Property market in 2014. Meravista’s lates...afpop staff will be on hand in the Satellite offices again in the month of February and March. Dates :Almancil (offices of Medal Seguros):Monday 3rd...Meravista Algarve Expat Survey (611 Hits)Complete The Meravista Algarve Expat Survey today AND you could win a case of wine. If you’re an expat living in the Algarve, then Meravista would...34th Fatacil Fair 2013 – Lagoa, 16-25 August (753 Hits)The 34th Edition of the FATACIL 2013 the fair for crafts, tourism, agriculture, trade and industry, this year will take place from 16 to 25 August in...
- Latest Articles
- Latest ArticlesAs written earlier the evening with Lukas Resetarits, the award-winning Austrian comedian, was a marvellous event. The German School Lisbon was the st...Wir suchen einen Pächter für unser Grundstück mit Bebauung (2-5 Häuser) in der Nähe von Odemira. Das Anwesen liegt strandnah in einem Tal mit Kor...afpop Autumn Seminars 2014 (10 Hits)Insurance For Foreigners In Portugal afpop has organised two seminars aimed at clarifying the options available on insurances and using insurance for...Free tickets are available for the evening with the Austrian comedian Lukas Resetarits in Lisbon on 11 October 2014 organised by the Austrian embassy...Special offers for BLiP EXPO 2014 (76 Hits)Come along to BLiP EXPO 2014Lots to see, Lots to do, Lots of special offers The 2014 edition of the Better Living in Portugal Exhibition (BLiP EXPO)...
- Most Read Articles
- Most Read ArticlesVilalaia - Holiday Homes and Villas with Pool (5022 Hits)Our passion is providing peace of mind for a perfect holiday! VILALAIA is a small, exclusive holiday enterprise based in Lagos in the western Algarv...A22 Tolls – The (never)ending story (5020 Hits)As last attempts to repel the introduction of a toll collect system have failed this February 2011, the toll collect for the A22 highway from Stº Ant...Studio Andreas Meyer, was established in 2002 in Lagos, Portugal by its Managing Director, Architect Andreas Meyer. We see ourselves as service provid...The users of highways former SCUT like Via do Infante/A22, which now are going to pay tolls will have to buy the chip from registration if they want...Car crime in the Algarve (3326 Hits)It has been reported to the AFPOP about a new variation on theft from cars which we wish to alert to all for their own safety. The basic method is hig...
- Art & Culture (7)
- Beauty & Wellness (4)
- Building & Construction (61)
- Computer & Electronics (14)
- Furniture (24)
- Home & Garden (29)
- Information (20)
- Medical & Dental (119)
- Pets & Vets (7)
- Real Estate (58)
- Restaurants & Bars (17)
- Schools & Education (4)
- Services (56)
- Shopping (9)
- Sports & Leisure (25)
- Travel & Tourism (77)