Monday, 04 August 2014 11:12
The 35th edition of the Handicraft, Tourism, Agriculture, Trade and Industry Fair (FATACIL) will be held in Lagoa from 15th to 24th August 2014 with “massive“ changes to ensure the future survival of one of the best known Algarve event.
To reflect economic difficulties Fatasul (the organizer of the Fair) and the Municipality of Lagoa, lowered the ticket price to 3,50€. Included in the admission price are live concerts every evening on the large outdoor stage.
Fatacil 2014 Opening Hours
Weekends / Holidays: 04.00pm - 01.00am
Remaining Days: 06.00pm - 01.00am
FATACIL 2014 Concerts
- Friday - 15th August - António Zambujo
- Saturday - 16th August - UHF
- Sunday - 17th August - Richie Campbell
- Monday - 18th August - Bon Giovi (Bon Jovi Tribute Band)
- Tuesday - 19th August – Deolinda
- Wednesday - 20th Agust - Lucky Duckies
- Thursday - 21st August - Quim Barreiros
- Friday - 22nd August - Ana Moura
- Saturday - 23rd August - Pedro Abrunhosa
- Sunday - 24 August - Xutos & Pontapés
More information can be found on the Fatacil Website.
Image by fatacil.pt