Monday, 20 July 2015 13:01
The 36th edition of the Handicraft, Tourism, Agriculture, Trade and Industry Fair (FATACIL) will be held in Lagoa from 21 to 30 August 2015 with a focus on wine and more then 160,000 visitors are expected.
Tickets will once again cost €3.50 while a family ticket (four entries) is being sold for €12.50. A ten-day pass is also available at €20.
Fatacil 2015 Opening Hours
Weekends / Holidays: 04.00pm - 01.00am
Remaining Days: 06.00pm - 01.00am
FATACIL 2015 Music Events
- Friday - 21th August - Carminho
- Saturday - 22th August - Os Azeitonas
- Sunday - 23th August - David Carreira
- Monday - 24th August - The Black Mamba
- Tuesday - 25th August – Quim Barreiros
- Wednesday - 26th Agust - Amor Electro
- Thursday - 27st August - João Pedro Pais
- Friday - 28nd August - Richie Campbell
- Saturday - 29rd August - Daniela Mercury
- Sunday - 30 August - Anselmo Ralph
More information can be found at Fatacil Website.
Image by fatacil.pt