For more information please visit our website www.lebensplatz.com Read the Full Story
The Christmas Fair Aljezur 2013 will be held from 13 to 15 December 2013 at the Multipurpose space Aljezur (in the restaurant area), with support from City Hall and the Parish Council Aljezur, showing local products and Handicraft.
- Over 40 exhibitors with genuine local products and crafts
- Children's Area, which derive workshops, games and other activities for children
- Taverns with treats for all tastes, ranging from hot meals, snacks, vegetarian, organic salads, soups, desserts.
- The usual mulled wine, cocktails, natural juices, teas, regional Medronho and more
- Children's shows, live music, dance shows, workshops
Friday, 13December 2013:
Opening hours: 17:00 – 24:00
- 21:45 | Siesta Club | Live Music
- 22:45 | Orlando Santos | Live Music
Saturday, 14December 2013:
Opening hours: 11:00 – 24:00
- 15:00 | Philharmonic Band of Volunteer Firefighters Aljezur
- 17:30 | Performance of varieties from the International School of Lagos
- 18:00 | School of Capoeira Berimbau de Ouro | Presentation and Workshop
- 19:00 | African Dance | Presentation and Workshop
- 20:00 | Yemadas | Live Music
- 21:45 | Cool Tune | Live Music
- 22:45 | Off the Lip | Live Music
Sunday, 15December 2013:
Opening hours: 12:00 – 21:30
- 16:00 | Cool Beat: Hip Hop Dance Presentation and Workshop
- 17:00 | Free School of the Algarve: Children's Performance
- 18:00 | Borboletras: Children's Performance
- 20:00 | Amadeus: Live music
- 21:00 | Exchange of gifts among participants
Complete The Meravista Algarve Expat Survey today AND you could win a case of wine.
Meravista, the Algarve’s newest property website, is conducting a survey to collect information and personal opinions from as many expats as possible who live in the region. They will use the details they collate to help support the promotion of the Algarve above other sunny relocation destinations.
Read more on the Meravista blog.
Or click here to take part now. The survey will take you about 10 minutes to complete and you can enter a prize draw to win a case of fine Portuguese wine.
Quinta dos Vales invites all to the “Open Door 9” event on Sunday, October 6th, from 11am to 7pm.
Everyone is welcome to visit this 9th edition which has become really popular over the last couple of years.
There will be musical entertainment, show cooking, a regional products market, archery and dancing amongst other surprises. Last but not the least, you will be introduced to some new “Marquês dos Vales” red wines.
[UPDATE] Now with the full event program
11:00 – Venue Opening to the Public – Beginning of the Free Wine Tastings
11:30 – 13:00 – Guided Tours to the Winery
12:30 – Wine Cocktails Presentation
13:00 – Show Cooking by Catering Bon Bon
13:45 – Contemporary Dance Show
14:15 – Chocolate Temper Presentation by Nuno Machuqueiro
14:30 – Falconry Presentation
15:00 – Wine Hour – Launching of the New Whites and Red by Paulo Laureano
16:00 – Musical Show – with Rui Sá
16:30 – Archery Presentation by Archery Club Algarve
17:30 – 18:00 – Raffle Prizes
19:00 – Closure of the Venue and End of the Wine Tastings
During the event we will also have:
- Presentation of the Lusitan Horse and Horseman with the Typical Costume by Real Picadeiro
- Archery with Archery Club Algarve
- Falconry Presentation with João Fernandes
- Tuk Tuk Rides
- DJ KW Rocker performance
This year's Better Living in Portugal Exhibition is THE place to be for both Exhibitors and Visitors. The Largest Exhibition of its kind in the south of Portugal.
Saturday 5th October 10h-18h
Sunday 6th October 11h-17h
Venue at Portimão Arena, see it on Google Maps.
BliP Website: www.betterlivinginportugal.com
Bei der Unterkunftssuche setzt jeder Urlauber andere Kriterien an. Der Eine sucht nur eine günstige Übernachtungsmöglichkeiten und ist viel am Strand unterwegs und der andere möchte mehr Entspannen und ein schönes Ambiente zum Lesen haben.
Businessreisende haben nochmal andere Anforderungen, die auch ein einfaches Arbeiten mit dem Laptop erlauben und absolute Nachtruhe garantieren.
Nutzen Sie die Hotelsuche von Hotel-Vergleich.net, denn hier ist die Besonderheit, dass Sie nicht nur die Hotelzimmerpreise miteinander vergleichen, sondern auch geografisch zugeordnete Privatzimmer entdecken, die oftmals vom Platzangebot und dem Ambiente im großen Gegensatz zu den Hotels stehen.
- Art & Culture (7)
- Beauty & Wellness (4)
- Building & Construction (61)
- Computer & Electronics (14)
- Furniture (20)
- Home & Garden (29)
- Information (20)
- Medical & Dental (119)
- Pets & Vets (7)
- Real Estate (59)
- Restaurants & Bars (17)
- Schools & Education (4)
- Services (56)
- Shopping (9)
- Sports & Leisure (25)
- Travel & Tourism (77)