For more information please visit our website www.lebensplatz.com Read the Full Story
The 36th edition of the Handicraft, Tourism, Agriculture, Trade and Industry Fair (FATACIL) will be held in Lagoa from 21 to 30 August 2015 with a focus on wine and more then 160,000 visitors are expected.
Tickets will once again cost €3.50 while a family ticket (four entries) is being sold for €12.50. A ten-day pass is also available at €20.
Fatacil 2015 Opening Hours
Weekends / Holidays: 04.00pm - 01.00am
Remaining Days: 06.00pm - 01.00am
FATACIL 2015 Music Events
- Friday - 21th August - Carminho
- Saturday - 22th August - Os Azeitonas
- Sunday - 23th August - David Carreira
- Monday - 24th August - The Black Mamba
- Tuesday - 25th August – Quim Barreiros
- Wednesday - 26th Agust - Amor Electro
- Thursday - 27st August - João Pedro Pais
- Friday - 28nd August - Richie Campbell
- Saturday - 29rd August - Daniela Mercury
- Sunday - 30 August - Anselmo Ralph
More information can be found at Fatacil Website.
Image by fatacil.pt
Image by Câmara Municipal de Silves
The twelfth edition of the Silves Medieval Fair will take place between August 7 and 16 2015, in the historic centre of Silves. Enjoy 10 days of historical recreation of the medieval period of the ancient capital of the Kingdom of the Algarve.
Opening hours are as follows: The fair will run from 18h00 to 01h00, as usual, and on Fridays and Saturdays will be open from 18h00 to 02h00. Other activities:
- Daily horseback tournaments
- Animation Groups Musical
- Dance Groups
- Street Entertainment Groups
- Plenty of stall selling traditional goods, foods and drinks
Find more information on the Municipality of Silves Website.
The team from Gibraltar who did there first competitive goal against Scotland in March 2015 will welcome the team from Germany on the 13'th of June 2015 in Faro to host the European Championship match in the Faro Stadium. The match will start at 7.45pm. Tickets are available online and start from 27,- to 32,- Euro.
afpop has organised a second seminar aimed at clarifying the options available on insurances and using insurance for investment. Presentations by Henrique Pinheiro of Medal Insurance and Matthew Krystman from Blevins Franks, will cover many important aspects of relevance to foreigners residing in Portugal. Insurance is a very broad and often confusing subject so our two speakers, both experts in their own fields, will explain a number of issues that afpop has been asked about by Members and the options of many more. They will also be available to answer general questions about insurance related matters 'from the floor' at the end of the presentations.
The seminars will cover:
- Car insurance
- foreign registered vehicles and the difference between insurance policies in other countries
- the matriculation process
- driving outside Portugal
- who can drive the vehicle
- House insurance
- building and contents cover and how to calculate the sums insured
- third party liability
- earthquake risk
- Health insurance
- age limits and cover for pre-existing conditions
- foreign health policies
- cover for foreign travel
- Insurance Bonds for investment purposes
- the potential for tax advantages when investing in insurance products and the diverse investment choice
- using insurance products as a platform for retirement planning – the role of QROPS and QNUPS
The seminar will be held in the Faro Câmara meeting rooms in the walled old city of Faro on Thursday 4th June and this replaces the one originally planned for last October. Registration and coffee will start at 10.30am and the seminars will begin at 11.00am and finish by 12.30.
Please book your place as soon as possible through the afpop office on 282 458 509 or by e-mail to email@example.com. The seminars are open to all and will be free to afpop Members but a small charge of 10 euros will be made to non-Members payable on the door.
Bei der Unterkunftssuche setzt jeder Urlauber andere Kriterien an. Der Eine sucht nur eine günstige Übernachtungsmöglichkeiten und ist viel am Strand unterwegs und der andere möchte mehr Entspannen und ein schönes Ambiente zum Lesen haben.
Businessreisende haben nochmal andere Anforderungen, die auch ein einfaches Arbeiten mit dem Laptop erlauben und absolute Nachtruhe garantieren.
Nutzen Sie die Hotelsuche von Hotel-Vergleich.net, denn hier ist die Besonderheit, dass Sie nicht nur die Hotelzimmerpreise miteinander vergleichen, sondern auch geografisch zugeordnete Privatzimmer entdecken, die oftmals vom Platzangebot und dem Ambiente im großen Gegensatz zu den Hotels stehen.
- Art & Culture (7)
- Beauty & Wellness (5)
- Building & Construction (61)
- Computer & Electronics (14)
- Furniture (20)
- Home & Garden (29)
- Information (20)
- Medical & Dental (121)
- Pets & Vets (7)
- Real Estate (59)
- Restaurants & Bars (17)
- Schools & Education (4)
- Services (58)
- Shopping (10)
- Sports & Leisure (25)
- Travel & Tourism (77)